edUi Starts Tonight
Join us tonight as we kick off edUi 2016 at the pre-conference meetup hosted by WillowTree at their office in downtown Charlottesville (107 5th Street S.E., Charlottesville, VA 22902). From 4 to 6 p.m., enjoy some refreshments and greet and network with other attendees. You can check in to edUi early and give yourself some precious extra minutes of sleep tomorrow.
Be Ready for Check In
When you check in for edUi, you’ll need to pick your restaurant for Monday’s lunch. Preview the menus here to make the choice easier.
What to Expect Tomorrow
Here is a glimpse of the schedule for tomorrow:
- 7 a.m. Morning Yoga at the Omni
- 8 a.m. Breakfast and Check-in at the Jefferson Theater
- 9 a.m. Steve Krug’s Opening Keynote at the Jefferson Theater
- 10 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Sessions at Live Arts and CitySpace
- 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Lunch (you will choose your location at Check-in)
- 1:45 to 5:15 p.m. Sessions at Live Arts and CitySpace
- 6 to 9 p.m. Opening Night Reception at Bebedero
Parking is free for hotel guests at the Omni and Residence Inn. For others, we recommend parking at the Omni ($12 per day). We will have a limited number of free parking passes for day-trippers to park at the Omni, available on a first-come, first-served basis at the info table. You will need a new pass for each day of the conference.
Other parking options:
- The Water Street Garage (across the street from Live Arts, $16 per day)
- The Market Street Garage (close to CitySpace, $20 per day)
- Metered parking (between Water Street and South Street, coin-operated)